So this virus has changed all our daily lives and it is so important we keep safe whilst not going completely mad being isolated.
For this reason we have decided to make a number of changes to our business and have included new offers to help our lovely customers especially considering most of them are in the older age group.
- We are open 10-4.30pm everyday and calls will be diverted out of these hours to a mobile so you can contact us at any time. You can buy without being in close proximity by using contactless payment or online payment.
- Fresh air and sunshine is a benefit in tackling this virus and as we live in a rural community we are lucky to have this ability. Take a look at this interesting article about the 1919 flu epidemic
- We are offering free delivery of gardening products (over £30) within a 15 mile radius.
- We are also offering a takeaway service on our homemade food.
- If you are unable to tackle some of the more strenuous gardening jobs please call us. We are arranging a few gardening jobs for people in the local area so if we can we will help.
We wish everyone to stay healthy and supported at this difficult time of uncertainty and know this will end and we will all revert to our normal lives.
Being a small business is tricky and we are hoping to ride the storm. We ask for your support wherever possible as we offer this to you too. Please ask if you think we can help in any other way.
Nikki & the team at Be A Garden Maker