Update to advise that the drain has now been repaired on the Sawley – Settle Road which should prevent flooding on the corner at Mere Sykes. Fantastic news for all travelling on the road.
Come and join us at Be A Garden Maker every afternoon 2 – 4.30pm for kids fun. We’ve got 3 events going on that you can join in …
- Make a Pumpkin Votive – using a glass jar painted with orange paint and a pumpkin face on the front you can add a tealight and add to your windowsill or doorstep to scare visitors
- Apple Printing – using apples to print paint stamps on to paper and add a pumpkin face
- Pumpkin Hunt – we’ve hidden pumpkins hung around the garden centre – you will need to chase around to find them.
Suitable for all ages.
Only £2 per child for all 3 events
Inside & Outside fun
Meet up with friends and stay for lunch or a nice Halloween sweet treat
Take a look at our lovely festive menus … we can accommodate groups up to 50 – please contact us on 01729840848 to discuss bookings.
If you would like to come for the evening we can do by arrangement too
No need to book but if you’d like to book a table or for numbers over 4 it is easier if we are prepared
An update about our fantastic craft courses –
- NEW Papercutting course date – book now Sunday 18th November
- Many courses are almost fully booked so call 01729 840848 to book NOW
- We now list all our courses on https://www.craftcourses.com/providers/be-a-garden-maker with lots of photos and more descriptions.
Come and join us at Garden Makers, Wigglesworth for a fun day raising money for our much loved local hospice.
We’ll have lots going on … Music, Food, Craft Stalls (undercover), kids fun games and craft makes, tombola, rugby games.
Bring your pets along at 2.30pm to enter our Pet Show with lots of different sections …
- Pet the Judge Most Wants to Take Home
- Best Trick
- Pet Most Like Its Owner
- Loveliest Eyes
Call on 01729 840848 to book your pet in
We start at 10am and finish around 4pm … If the weather is kind we’ll have more outdoor fun but if not we have plenty of undercover areas for you to enjoy the day.
Look forward to seeing you x
The weather is fantastic so do you want to get your garden sorted after this cold long winter?
Come along this weekend to Be A Garden Maker and enjoy 10% OFF ALL garden products. We’ve just filled our garden centre with new pots, shrubs, perennials, hanging basket/pot plants, trees, and much more that will get your garden looking lovely.
Remember we specialise in buying and growing plants that survive in our exposed location so they should suit lots of local gardens!
Enjoy a cup of coffee or lunch in our lovely tearoom or eat outside overlooking the garden centre.
Come along to us … FIND US